Beneficiary: Copalnic Manastur commune
Project financed by the EAFRD, selected in the Regional Operational Programme, Priority Axis 5 – Sustainable development and tourism, Key Area of Intervention 5.3 – Promoting tourism potential and creating infrastructure .
The overall objective is to promote the touristical product ” Monuments and traditions between borders ” and exploitation of tourism resources, touristical product components mentioned above, by organizing and promoting cultural activities, and promoting the historical and ecumenical monuments of the Copalnic Mănăştur commune.
The specific objectives of this project are:
– Organizing and promoting 4 cultural events that represent the specific touristical product “Monuments and traditions between borders”. The events names are ” The dance between borders” and ” The National Art Festival “
– The creation of the promotional materials for prmoting the ecumenical and historical monuments belonging to the specific touristical product ” Monuments and traditions between borders”
– Making the web site : www.monumentesitraditii.ro for the potential tourists access to the tourism database;
– Using the media for the national promoting of the touristical product (radio, TV, magazines, newspapers, etc.).
– The emplacement of panels and touristical indicators in the copalnic Mănăștur commune;
– Making short movies and organising touristical events;
– Increasing the number of tourists in the Copalnic Mănăştur commune at least with 5% by the end of the project.